Wednesday 13 February 2013

Blog Intentions

One of the discoveries I made when travelling was that I love to share my experiences.  I wrote about my observations and interactions in Asia and added comments and reflections.  

The group of friends and family reading back home were encouraging and interested to hear about the different perspectives I was developing from training and practising as a Life Coach.  I developed some of these pieces into articles for my coaching newsletter and they can be read at www.soulsanook.com/resources

Returning to the UK in 2009, I felt I had little to write about.  The transition was more challenging than I envisioned and a lot of life was taken up with the practicalities of finding work and building a home.

I'm now settled in a diverse and creative community by the sea.  I have amazing clients, some I've been working with for many years who are a constant source of inspiration and a new, exciting relationship we're approaching with great honesty and awareness.

My intention here is to share snippets of life to amuse, inspire and facilitate learning that might help you see and maybe even do your life in different and more fulfilling ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment